As a member of the Millar Dollar Round Table, The Premier Association of Financial Professionals, Plummer Financial follows its strict code of ethics guidelines while demonstrating exceptional professional knowledge and outstanding client service.
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession.
- Always place the best interests of your clients above your own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to your clients' affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favorably on the life insurance industry and MDRT.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which you do business